USB PIC16F1455 Breakout Board
Small, low-cost USB PIC16F1455 Breakout board with an open breadboarding area. This board is capable of Full-Speed USB communications using a minimal design. Assembly is very straight-forward and DIY friendly as the design uses all through-hole components (even the mini-USB connector).
Price: $14.95 MSRP
or Buy it on Tindie
NOTE: No Software Included. Can be programmed with any PIC Compatible in-circuit programmer or debugger (ICD2, ICD3, PicKit2, PicKit3, Etc.)
- PIC16F1455 Full-Speed USB PIC
- 48MHz Clock Speed using the internal oscillator
- USB self-tunes from the USB Host which eliminates the need for an external crystal)
- 14Kbytes Linear Program Memory Addressing
- 1024 Bytes Linear Data Memory Addressing
Input / Output
- 8 General Purpose I/O pins exposed (RA4, RA5, RC0, RC1, RC2, RC3, RC4, RC5)
- 1 General Purpose I/O pin shared with VPP/MCLR (RA3)
- 10-bit Analog-to-Digital Converter with 5 inputs (AN3, AN4, AN5, AN6, AN7)
- Two 10-bit PWM modules (PWM1, PWM2)
- Note: Some pins are shared on this PIC and may not be available for simultaneous use, please see the full datasheet for details.
Open Source Demo Software
- Data Acquisition – The 10-bit ADC with programmable internal references gives multiple input ranges
- LED cubes, flashing, displays, etc. – The I/Os and PWMs allow a wide variety of configurations. The PCB allows for the addition of 8 LEDs with no additional components to be used in a PWM configuration (i.e. heartbeats, bar scanners, etc.). Up to 72 LEDs may be Charlieplexed using external drivers.
- + anything else that you can think of within the constraints of this microcontroller…
… Well then Visit the support forums.