Dual Noise Generator Experimenters Kit
This board produces two channels of about 1.5 Peak-to-peak of white noise. The dominant noise source is Avalanche noise with minor contributions from Shot and Thermal noise. Connect a 17-30VDC power supply to the power input and the board will produce two channels of white noise on the 3.5mm stereo jack and headers. The outputs on the headers have 2.5V DC offset for sampling with an Arduino or other embedded system. The output on the 3.5mm stereo jack is at 0V DC offset for use with PC audio cards and other devices.
* This is a kit and requires soldering.
- Produces 2 channels of noise suitable for sampling with a PC sound card
- Uses include: Entropy source for Random Number Generation, White noise generator for audio uses, HF noise generator up to about 8MHz, etc.
- Dominant noise source is Avalanche noise in a Zener diode
- Amplified to approximately 1.5V P-P output
- Requires 17V to 30VDC input power supply – not included (https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07T68MCHB is acceptable)
- Partially Assembled Dual Noise Generator PCB
- 1 Stereo Jack
- 1 1×2 Header
- 1 1×4 Header