STM32 MIDI Dev Board (Arduino Compatible)
STM32 MIDI Dev Board is an all-in-one development board for your custom MIDI projects which comes pre-loaded with the Maple Bootloader. It has an MicroSD card slot for storing your files. The pins have been laid out in such a way to easily support 4×4 matrix membrane touch pads, OLED Displays, Quad Encoders, and WS2812 LED strips. Sample code exist on github to demonstrate interfacing to all of the above devices.
* This is a kit and requires some soldering.
- STM32F103CBT6 72MHz 32-bit ARM Cortex(R)-M3 Microcontroller
- 128 Kbytes of Flash
- 20 Kbytes of SRAM
- USB-C Full Speed
- MIDI Output and Opto-Isolated MIDI Input
- microSD card using SPI interface (card must support SPI)
- Supports Arduino, 4×4 Matrix Keypad, Quadrature Encoder with Switch, I2C OLED Display or TM1637-based 7-Segment Display,WS2812B LEDs, All not included.
- STM32 MIDI Dev Board partially assembled
- 2 MIDI Connectors
Documentation / Support
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
… Well then Visit the support forums.